NEW MUSIC: ESTELLE

Finally Estelle is back with some music! I've been tweeting over the past two years asking her for some new music. She answered then, directly to me and now she's answered the world with a beyond-impressive first single that is destined to become a massive hit worldwide. Said track is "Break My Heart" featuring Rick Ross, lifted from Estelle's upcoming U.S. sophomore effort "All of Me."

I must say, I wasn't expecting this type of record from Estelle. With the failed promo track, "Freak," I thought Estelle would try her luck at another dance record, but this time tinged with euro-pop which would have been a huge mistake. However, she completely came out of nowhere with the heavily 70's soul influenced "Break My Heart." It has a cool vibe very reminiscent of Ross' "Aston Martin Music," which is bound to resonate well with both artists' fans.

Check it out for yourself and leave a comment.

0 comments: