NEW MUSIC PLAYLIST: LATE JUNE 11'

Here's that new music compiled by yours truly. Check it out!

New Music Playlist: Late June 11'

1. "I'm On One" - Drake

2. "Mama's Boyfriend" - Kanye West

3. "Party" - Beyoncé featuring Kanye West and Andre 3000

4. "High" - Big Sean featuring Wiz Khalifa and Chiddy Bang

5. "Lay It On Me" - Kelly Rowland featuring Big Sean

6. " I Don't Care" - Brandy

7. "Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay" - Big Sean featuring Roscoe Dash and Kanye West

8. "Shades" - Diddy-Dirty Money featuringLil' Wayne and Justin Timberlake

9. "The Birds (Part 1) - The Weekend

10. "Marvin's Room" - Drake

11. "On My Level" - Wiz Khalifa featuring Too $hort

12. "Motivation (Remix)" - Kelly Rowland featuring Trey Songz, Busta Rhymes, & Fabolous

13. "Novacane" - Frank Ocean

14. "Quickie" - Miguel

15. "Same Mistakes" ("Fall for Your Type" demo) - Drake

16. "Her Room" - Teyana Taylor

17. "In the Morning" - Fabolous

18. "Dear Anne (Stan Part 2) - Lil' Wayne

19. "Late Nights and Early Mornings" - Marsha Ambrosius

20. "Break My Heart" - Estelle featuring Rick Ross


On this set I was really impressed with Big Sean's offerings. He's like Kanye West Jr. in my opinion so I will definitely be checking out his new album, coming soon.

And speaking of Mr. West, I cannot wait for a new album. Furthermore, I will be seeing him at the Essence Festival in New Orleans, July, 2, 2011. Expect a blog post about the festival. It shall be amazing!

Also, Estelle's new record is still on rotation. It amazing with its 70's groove and early 90's Lisa Stansfield vibe.

Wiz and Dirty Money offerings are nothing new. "On My Level" was one of my favorites straight off the bat when I first heard the album earlier this year and Dirty Money's "Shades" is a new favorite of mines. Every time, they release a single, I go back to the album and discover new pieces of it.

Last but not least, Drake is really coming with that fire. "Marvin's Room" is simply dope! And Teyana Taylor's take on the record is crack. She really impressed me with the vocals and her ode to Lauryn Hill at the end. Teyana truly has the making of a great artist but I've been saying this since Day 1. She has the vocal skills that are very reminiscent of Brandy and she can flow... Perfect combination, right? And in mentioning Brandy, where the hell is she at?

That's all... Enjoy and comment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just as your love for Soul Music is my love for the other branches of the Arts Industry. Is for this I kindly ask you to please help me spread the word on my blog so that I can obtain the funds I wish in order to develop my project. Would you please post my blog page: http://canyouinvestthreemillonme.blogspot.com/
Thanks, GQiu

analizJee said...

Hey why did you stop posting?
come back ! :)